*Her name was Precise Tucker, and her mom and older brother were used to her pranks on them. So when her mother, Purity Baldwin, saw her daughter in the kitchen with a bathrobe belt around her neck, and the other end tied to the refrigerator, she told the girl to ?knock off the horseplay? and then left the room.
But when she returned moments later, Precise was choking on Doritos.
Clinically considered brain dead, the family says Precise died in her mother?s arms on Friday, March 23. She had been on life support at Long Island Jewish Cohen Children?s Medical Center since Wednesday.
Naturally Moi reports…
Tucker?s 15-year-old brother and Baldwin had worked to remove the chips from the young girl?s throat, and her mother administered CPR until paramedics arrived.
According to one police source, Baldwin mentioned that Tucker often did pranks that ?involved her being physically injured or appearing to be deceased.?
?He ran in the apartment. I saw him taking the carriage with the little one out of the apartment. I said, ?What happened?? He didn?t answer. He just got in his car and took off,” said neighbor, Jose Rivera, to The New York Post, adding, ?It?s a tragedy. That poor little girl.?
The little girl’s heartbroken grandmother didn’t want to give her name, but said, ?this is the daughter she always dreamed of.?
Rest in peace, little butterfly. Our hearts are SO with you family.