*The Los Angeles Women’s Theatre Festival, now in its 23rd year, is currently accepting submissions for its 2017 Annual Festival; which honors the achievements of women in theatre.
1. Application and supporting materials must be submitted prior to deadline of August 31, 2016.
In order to facilitate the tracking of your material, keep your name consistent. The name used on your application should be used on all materials submitted. Sometimes applicants apply under their stage name and then submit other materials and fees under their birth name, married name or business name. This often makes it difficult to track your files and can delay your review. Put the applicants’ name in the “Subject” line of all emails along with the actual subject. example: Jane Doe – resume, or Jane Doe – press kit, etc.
3. In your email include 2 links to your videos (and any necessary access codes) for your YouTube, Vimeo, Drop-Box, website, etc. (Please bold or highlight the link to the video.)
a. A link to your 10 consecutive minute video excerpt of your solo performance.
b. A link to your complete performance in its entirety. (Please bold or highlight the links to the videos)
4. In your email attach the following:
a. A resume
b. Photos (headshot and performance shots) with your name in the image file name.
5. Optional: Attach supporting material (reviews, programs, etc.) via email.
6. Fill out the online application at lawtf.org. Click on “2017 Festival Submissions.”
7. Pay a submission fee of $36.50 via PayPal ($35 plus $1.50 PayPal fee). Click on the PayPal button to the left. You can pay before or after you apply, just make sure the name used with PayPal matches the name on the application.