Apparently, there is a casting call that started on January 13 and continues through January 24. We know nothing more than the information below. Good luck!
PEOPLE WHO ARE STRUGGLING FINANCIALLY, BUT OPTIMISTIC!
CASTING NATIONAL COMMERCIAL FOR MAJOR COMPANY
We are searching for PEOPLE WHO ARE STRUGGLING FINANCIALLY who are in the Southern California area to be featured in a national commercial for a major company!
It’s a national network SAG commercial, so there’s a potential for a BIG PAYDAY if you are selected!
We are looking for two kinds of stories:
1) MULTI-GENERATIONAL FAMILY:
A family in LA with grandparents living close by who is living paycheck-to-paycheck for various reasons but is working hard and optimistic about the future. Particularly interested in HISPANIC families who use cash cards, check cashing facilities to cash paychecks or wire transfer money, make long lines to pay bills or maybe you simply just don’t trust your bank. Maybe you just don’t have a bank account.
2) A MILLENNIAL:
A man or woman who look to be in their late 20s to early 30s with no children. Ideally, they would have several jobs (maybe just one), but he/she knows what path they are going down and the profession they are pursuing. Open to all ethnicities, with a slight interest in Hispanic millennials who use cash cards, check cashing facilities to cash paychecks or wire transfer money, make long lines to pay bills or maybe you simply just don’t trust your bank. Maybe you just don’t have a bank account.
Casting: January 13th – 24th, 2014. Please apply ASAP!
Shoot: Filming will take place on one day between February 5th through 8th, 2014 (Wednesday through Saturday) – you must be available during these days to be considered.
Email ALL the information requested below ASAP to:
Be sure to include:
1. You name (first and last)
2. Contact phone number
3. If submitting for FAMILY role, please list NAMES & RELATION (e.g., father, daughter, grandparent, etc.) of each family member
3. City/Zip where you live (must be SoCal area)
4. A quick description of where you (and your family, if you submitting for the family role) are financially, your struggles, and why you feel optimistic about the future.
5. Recent photo/snapshot of you (and/or family) (jpg format please)