I will NEVER forgive those people who told me that ‘anything is possible!’ I spent a good deal of time coming up with this list of “impossibilities” just to prove them WRONG!! (Actually, I didn’t. My colleague Ron Brewington sent it to me)
Here ya go: IMPOSSIBILITIES IN THE WORLD
1) You can’t count your hair.
2) You can’t wash your eyes with soap.
3) You can’t breathe through your nose when your tongue is out.
Put your tongue back in your mouth, you silly person.
Ten (10) Things I know about you.
1) You are reading this.
2) You are human.
3) You can’t say the letter ”P” without separating your lips.
4) You just attempted to do it!
6) You are laughing at yourself. 🙂
7) You have a smile on your face and you skipped No. 5.
8) You just checked to see if there is a No. 5.
9) You laugh at this because you are a fun loving person & everyone does it too.
10) You are probably going to send this to see who else falls for it.
You have received this e-mail because I didn’t want to be alone in the idiot category. (Big smile here)