The Guinness Book of World Records is filled to the brim with some of the most disturbing things a person can attempt to do to get attention…worldwide attention. But, what if there were one of those gross categories like eating cockroaches and you didn’t try for the Guinness, but just a local contest. Would you try that one?
Well Edward Archbald, 32, took Ben Siegel Reptiles up on there contest to see who could eat the most cockroaches. But while Archbald won the competition, he lost his life because he died shortly after the contest. He consumed dozens of cockroaches and then started vomiting and passed out, according to Sister to Sister magazine. C’MON SON!! These things have been here since the beginning of time. We don’t know what their full composition is that makes them so resilient. Whatever it might be, it doesn’t work on humans!
The insane part is that he had also signed himself up for eating super worms. This dude had waaaaayyy too much time on his hands. And unfortunately, he doesn’t have that problem anymore. But, if it’s found out that the bugs had any kind of bacteria on them, someone’s got some ‘splainin’ to do.
Check out the report.