That’s right! You read right! Applebee’s made a huge mistake with the mix-up of a baby’s order last week. And it’s still unclear how the mix-up could’ve happened because no one at the table had ordered alcohol. Whatever the excuse may be, the baby’s mother may find herself with a franchise on her hands.
Dominick Dill-Reese is only 15 months old and has already had his first experience with alcohol. According to Fox2 Detroit, he was at an Applebee’s in Madison Heights, Mi., a suburb of Detroit, with his mom when he was given a kiddie meal with a lethal beverage for a toddler. He had a few sips from his cup and he became “sleepy” and disoriented. His mom, Taylor Dill-Reese, said he put his head down on the table got a little nap, then started saying “hi” and “bye” to the walls. When she went to take a sip out of his cup, she IMMEDIATELY knew there wasn’t any apple juice in his cup. He was on the Night Train…if you know what we mean.
Check out the report here: