Five Teenagers Found Dead in Florida Motel

It’s not certain what happened in a Florida motel in Hialeah, but five teenage boys were found dead inside their room.
According to Fox News, there was a garage underneath the room, but they are not sure if they died from the car running inside the garage next to their room.

There was a high level of carbon monoxide in the room when authorities discovered their bodies. What is supposed to be an odorless gas was quite detectable upon arrival.  The ages of the teens were 19, 18, and 17.  Two of the young men were 19.  The possibilities are endless when trying to conclude what happened. Was the carbon monoxide poisoning an accident?  Did the car running in the garage belong to them?

Read more on the story here.

One thought on “Five Teenagers Found Dead in Florida Motel”

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *